Gagget gratuito de Hyper-V
01/12/2009 Leave a comment
Esses dias eu precisei de um gerenciamento e monitoramento simples do Hyper-V. Um MVP chamado Tore Lervik criou um Gadget que me atendeu muito bem. Além do monitoramento simples das máquinas, dá pra conectar remotamente com um duplo clique, suporte a wake-on-lan é em português.
Segue a descrição do gadget:
- Host title
Double click on the host title to launch a new Remote Desktop connection to the host.
- Host Control
Hover over the host title to get a set of buttons for the host if you have Wake on Lan enabled. (Shut Down or Start)
- Host title RAM amount
Displays the RAM amount the host has left.
- VM title
- If the VM supports RDP and you got vmconnect installed: Double click to launch VMConnect* to the VM and a RDP icon appears when you hold the cursor over the VM.
- If the VM supports RDP: Double click to launch RDP to the VM.
- If you got vmconnect installed: Double click to launch VMConnect* to the VM.
- VM Status
Displaying the status of the VM in both color and text.
If the VM is running a cpu graph will be displayed.
- VM Control
Hover over the status to get a set of buttons for the current VM. (Start, Turn Off, Shut Down and Save)
- Large Size (Undocked)
You can make the gadget bigger by using the Large Size (Windows 7) or Undock it from the sidebar (Vista).
* Hyper-V Manager and VMConnect are included in Hyper-V Tools that comes with Microsoft RSAT.
- Servers (Server manager)
This is the list of servers that the gadget will try to connect to.
Each server can have custom credentials or just blank userpassword for default credentials.
- Wake on lan
Wake on Lan is now supported through the freeware wolcom.dll that can be downloaded from http://www.depicus.com/wake-on-lan/wake-on-lan-com.aspx
- Wake on lan
- Refresh time (Seconds)
How often the gadget should refresh the server information.
- Click type
How the gadget takes mouse input. (Double or single click)
- Server Control
Enabledisable the Control buttons.
Select what language you want the gadget to use.
Currently supported languages are:
- Deutsch by Bjoern Buerstinghaus
- English by Tore Lervik
- Nederlands by Wibout Bootsma
- Norsk by Tore Lervik
- Portuguese by Mauro Ribeiro
- Svenska by Camilla Bergström